My Ping in TotalPing.com

Tuesday 27 July 2010

I'm Famous!


HOW EXCITING!!! My crowning moment was featured on the Reuters Board in Las Vegas and Times Square...in Time Square 15 times and 5 times in Las Vegas! What an exciting way to begin my reign as Mrs. International.

The International system is so unique and special. It is truly a "family affair". Winning the title is beyond words and having Jason crown me made the moment so much sweeter! I thank God for this blessing and opportunity to help others build their own families through the miracle of adoption. I hope you will follow my blog this year and keep up with all of my appearances.

Follow me on twitter @mrsintl2010
http://www.shannondevine.com/

Until next post, God Bless!


Shannon Devine


Mrs. International 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment