My Ping in TotalPing.com

Thursday 26 July 2012

The Competition Begins

It’s pageant week for the Miss Teen International Class of 2012! There are some absolutely gorgeous teens with even more amazing hearts. I cannot wait to see what the next Miss Teen International will do with her title! Here are some of the events so far during pageant week:

Ciji and I grabbed lunch at the Cheesecake Factory before orientation!

With Mary Richardson-Executive Director of the International Pageants and Ciji Dodds-Miss International 2011 before orientation

Speaking at orientation!

Window washing at the 94th floor of the John Hancock Observatory in Chicago!

Had a great time at the Boys & Girls Club!

A close-up of Mary and me before dinner!

Acting silly at interviews!

I visited the Visiting the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and met some wonderful children!


Lyan wants to be a fashion designer when she grows up! I see a future Miss Teen International here!

Can’t wait for the preliminary competition tomorrow! Be sure to follow @IntlPageants on Twitter for live feed of the pageant!

Jurnee Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment