My Ping in TotalPing.com

Wednesday 13 April 2011

25 Most Stylish Go Red Fashion Show



On Saturday, April 9th, The American Heart Association’s Go Red For Women campaign, featured the 25 Most Stylish People at Mercedes-Benz of South Charlotte. The event feature numerous runway shows, a Mercedes-Benz automobile show and the Grand Finale, the Celebrity Go Red For Women Fashion Show. The evening started with a Red Carpet entrance with great food, live music, and hundreds of people! The evening helped benefit the National Go Red ForWomen Campaign that helps women recognize the #1 killer, heart disease.

Hundreds came out to show their support and to join the movement to save lives, despite the horrific storms. (I have never witnessed hail that size)!

I have more photos from the event that I will share in my next entry. Until then, continue to make it your mission to fight the #1 killer!


Shannon Devine

No comments:

Post a Comment